View Profile Denky

42 Movie Reviews

Yeah...

I actually watched this three times... AND THIS TIME, I DID LOVE IT.

70's

My friend bets that this would have really happened during the 70's

Makes you think

Really makes you think that what would you really do if you encountered this kind of situation?

To sum it all up, it was awesome, a unique way that people can somewhat be of an ass rather than believing the person they are talking too, or if they are just being fooled by a smart chat bot.

Jimtopia responds:

In the original draft of the script the kid was going to completely not believe him until the very end, and basically be an ass the whole time, but I think making him become a little considerate at the end was the right way to go. Makes him seem more human. Thanks for the review.

26 Game Reviews

Memories.

This game is far most awesome. It reminded me of the old RPG games back then when I started out video games. All in all a VERY awesome game for its simplicity and uniqueness.

My favorite monster shall be "The Raging Boulder." :D

Awesome!

The game sure is amazing, the weird thing is the zombies actually eat REAL food this time. :D

Awesome

A easy, compelling, and addictive game way to go. :D
MIND BAKE!!!! XD

3 Art Reviews

OKAY! (SNAKE VOICE)

way awesome. Women have less to spend if they have dildo arms. :D

WOAH!

HOLY CRAP! awesome work dude. :D

conundrummer responds:

Thanks ! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I didn't even realize anybody had reviewed this.

Way cool

Awesome artwork dude, it's like a medieval version of Jack form "The Nightmare before Christmas" :D

I'm just a normal guy.