View Profile Denky

All 34 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

Yeah...

I actually watched this three times... AND THIS TIME, I DID LOVE IT.

70's

My friend bets that this would have really happened during the 70's

Makes you think

Really makes you think that what would you really do if you encountered this kind of situation?

To sum it all up, it was awesome, a unique way that people can somewhat be of an ass rather than believing the person they are talking too, or if they are just being fooled by a smart chat bot.

Jimtopia responds:

In the original draft of the script the kid was going to completely not believe him until the very end, and basically be an ass the whole time, but I think making him become a little considerate at the end was the right way to go. Makes him seem more human. Thanks for the review.

Quick Eye

This is freakin awesome, I really wonder if you guys saw the secret, :D

WOah!

HAHAHA finaly a small and deadly weapon, nice job on the fake commercial dude. :D

Awesome

It brightened up my day. Very beautiful and very Artistic. :D

Way cool

It really did brighten up my day. :)

Awesome

Dude I'm a big fan of Spider-man, you should send this to Marvel. They will totally agree on this version of Spider-man... I mean they like have an animal version of spider-man. Still and awesome artwork even if it's a minute long it's worth the watch. :D

Yeah...

Its pretty awesome... You've captured the way it is played in the game itself. :D

Lol Sreams. :D

Hahaha awesome job dude, I like the part when snake shouted AWTOKAAAAAAAA!!!. :))

I really imagined what if this really happened in the game. :P

I'm just a normal guy.