Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Yeah...

I actually watched this three times... AND THIS TIME, I DID LOVE IT.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

70's

My friend bets that this would have really happened during the 70's

Turing Test Turing Test

Makes you think

Really makes you think that what would you really do if you encountered this kind of situation?

To sum it all up, it was awesome, a unique way that people can somewhat be of an ass rather than believing the person they are talking too, or if they are just being fooled by a smart chat bot.

Jimtopia responds:

In the original draft of the script the kid was going to completely not believe him until the very end, and basically be an ass the whole time, but I think making him become a little considerate at the end was the right way to go. Makes him seem more human. Thanks for the review.

Epos Epos

Memories.

This game is far most awesome. It reminded me of the old RPG games back then when I started out video games. All in all a VERY awesome game for its simplicity and uniqueness.

My favorite monster shall be "The Raging Boulder." :D

Feed Mee! Feed Mee!

Awesome!

The game sure is amazing, the weird thing is the zombies actually eat REAL food this time. :D

Must.eat.birds Must.eat.birds

Awesome

A easy, compelling, and addictive game way to go. :D
MIND BAKE!!!! XD

Suraki Suraki

OKAY! (SNAKE VOICE)

way awesome. Women have less to spend if they have dildo arms. :D

Libblebibble Libblebibble

WOAH!

HOLY CRAP! awesome work dude. :D

conundrummer responds:

Thanks ! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I didn't even realize anybody had reviewed this.

Immortal - Mentor Immortal - Mentor

Way cool

Awesome artwork dude, it's like a medieval version of Jack form "The Nightmare before Christmas" :D